Last updated: May 12, 2020
What information do we collect about you?
Information you give to us
In order to process your requests and orders, it may be necessary to collect personal data from you. This includes, but is not limited to: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number. We are unable to provide you with certain products and services if you do not provide certain information to us. You may also be asked to provide additional (non-mandatory) pieces of information such as your interests, preferences, age, gender, feedback, and survey responses so that we can better understand our customers. You can also choose to provide such information by posting on a forum, filling out a web form or when you communicate with us. We also obtain information about you where we have the appropriate permissions to do so or as otherwise authorized by applicable law.
Information we collect automatically when you use our sites or services
Information collected from other sources
We may combine your information with information we collect from third parties or public sources, including analytics providers, advertising networks, and publicly available sources.
Certain sites in our Platform may offer services that require you to set up an account prior to receiving such services. To create a secure account, you can use your email address and a password or, if the site offers a Facebook single-sign-on service, you will be able to register for and log-in to your account using your Facebook account. If you choose to use the Facebook single-sign-on service, you are granting permission to Facebook to share certain profile information with us. This will include your name, profile picture and list of friends and any other information notified to you by Facebook prior to you completing the single-sign-on authorization process. You control what social media information you allow us to have access to using the privacy settings on the applicable social media platform and any permissions you give as part of the single-sign-on authorization process.
Our Platform is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information to us and instead ask your parent or guardian to do this on your behalf. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase products or services from us. If you are under the age of 18, you must ensure that your parent or guardian purchases the products or services on your behalf.
How will we use the information about you?
We will or may use your information for the following purposes:
• Data Analytics: to measure the performance of our marketing campaigns (for example, analyzing open and click rates); to provide insight and analysis of our customers for ourselves and our business partners.
• Marketing: to provide you with marketing via email, post, telephone, SMS/text, social media and other digital channels (including Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match); to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods and services that could be of interest to you.
• Advertising: to select and deliver advertising and content to you and measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertising and content.
Where we have the appropriate permissions or as otherwise authorized by applicable law, we will use your information to market and advertise our products and services and occasionally third-party products and services that could be of interest to you including third party offers, advertisements, competitions or commercial communications by telephone (mobile and landline when available), post, electronic messaging (including SMS and MMS), email, online or via applications. You could be contacted directly by our third-party service providers for these purposes.
You can always tell us that you wish to stop receiving direct marketing communications from us. But remember, if you do not want us to get in touch, you will miss out on offers.
If you would prefer not to receive direct marketing communications, simply let us know at any time by writing to [email protected] or by following the opt-out instructions in the relevant communication. Please note that this will not stop you from receiving service messages from us.
What is our legal basis for processing your data?
We rely on one or more of the following legal bases when processing your data:
Our legitimate interests (to run an effective and successful business), or the legitimate interests of a third party, where not outweighed by your interests, including to: measure the performance of our marketing campaigns (for example, analyzing open and click rates); provide you with marketing via post, telephone, social media and other digital channels (including Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match); provide you with marketing via email where you have purchased goods or services from us; ask you to leave a review or take a survey; administer and protect our business and our sites such as troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting data; use data analytics to provide insight and analysis of our customers for ourselves and our business partners; make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods and services that could be of interest to you; select and deliver advertising and content to you and measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertising and content; personalize content, services and communications and target advertising; to aggregate and anonymize your data, so that we can use it to enable us to sell advertising and monitor the efficacy of our business partnerships. The legitimate interests we rely on for this processing are: to keep our records updated; to study how customers use our products and services; to improve the customer experience; to develop our products and services; to develop and grow our business; to run our business; to provide administration and IT services; for network security and fraud prevention; in the context of a business reorganization or a group restricting exercise; to inform our marketing and content strategy; to keep our sites and content updated and relevant.
Your consent, including to: provide you with marketing via email, SMS/text, post and telephone, including from our third-party service providers. You can withdraw your consent at any time – see Marketing, above, for further information.
What will we disclose and share with third parties?
We share your information with analytics and search engine providers to assist us in the improvement and optimization of our sites.
We may merge with or be acquired by another business. If this happens we share the information that relates to you with that other business. You will be sent notice of such an event.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data in order to comply with the law, applicable regulations and government requests. We also reserve the right to use such information in order to protect our operating systems and integrity as well as other users.
How do we protect your information?
Once we have received your data we will take steps to ensure that it is treated in accordance with any applicable laws. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long do we keep your information?
Our data retention periods vary depending on the context of the services that we provide to you and our legal obligations. To determine the appropriate period for which we keep your data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of your data, the potential risk or harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process that data (and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means), and applicable legal requirements.
Our Security Policy
Our Platform is hosted in the USA and we conduct all of our business from our office located in the USA. Accordingly, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to the transfer, storing and processing of your data outside of the European Union. Your data may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you initially provided the information.
We have taken steps to build our Platform using sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal data. When we collect your personal data through our Platform, we will encrypt your personal data before it travels over the Internet using industry standards as establishing for conducting secure online transactions. We also use industry standard technologies such as secure routers and fire walls to make sure that your personal information is safe. Unfortunately, we cannot fully guarantee secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
Once we receive your personal data, we have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your personal data, though again, we cannot fully guarantee against such loss or misuse. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Platform and not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our Platform when you are done using it, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we detail below. Certain rights only apply in specific circumstances as set out in more detail below. We have also described how you may exercise those rights. When you exercise your rights, we need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We will also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no legitimate reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we could have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we are not always able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) but you object to the processing on the ground that it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes (more information on your marketing choices can be found in the Marketing section above). In certain cases, we will demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the details provided in the How to contact us section below.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
Both you and CREMALAB LLC agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party.
IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you and we would have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such Disputes shall be exclusively submitted to JAMS (www.jamsadr.com) (or to the alternative dispute resolution we select, in our sole discretion) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the State of Kansas before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
Choice of Law and Forum
How to contact us